Here is an example of the PasteAway Zendesk app.
The app contains the following elements:
- a search box that allows you to search all your clips, the table with all the clips is automatically filtered based on the search-term.
ENTER – pastes the currently selected clip in the table.
Down (arrow) – selects the next clip in the table
Up (arrow) – selects the previous clip in the table
- a Preview box that shows a preview of the selected clip in the table
- a Paste button that pastes the selected clip in the table
- a table that shows a list of names all your search clips, this list is filtered based on the search term
- a refresh icon that refreshes the table content
- a logout icon that logs you out from the PasteAway service, if you are logged out a login screen will appear that allows you to login again
- a link to our webservice where you can manage (create, update or remove) your clips and profile
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.